Estate planning allows you to have a say in what happens to your assets and how they are distributed after you’re gone.
Preserving wealth from one generation to the next can be complex and time-consuming. Guidance from a competent, experienced advisor can go a long way toward helping make sure your financial success is shared with your family, friends and the charitable organizations you designate, according to your wishes. We have helped generations of families develop wealth transfer strategies that seek to reduce estate taxes while pursuing specific legacy and charitable giving goals.
- We can help you articulate your estate planning goals and will work closely with your tax and legal advisors to help ensure your financial strategy reflects your estate planning needs.
- Or, if you prefer, we can provide a referral to our own team of outside professional advisors adept at the intricacies of estate and tax planning. Whether you use a trust* or another method for accomplishing your long-term estate planning goals, we can assist you in navigating and simplifying today’s complex estate planning landscape.
Trust services are available through The Private Trust Company, N.A., (PTC) an affiliate of LPL Financial.
- The Private Trust Company, N.A., serves as trustee, co-trustee, or agent for the trustee while specializing in delegating investment management to financial advisors.
- This model allows our clients to utilize The Private Trust Company to provide professional trust administrative services while we provide investment management services.
Together with The Private Trust Company we can assist you with these and other needs:
- Revocable Living Trusts
- Private Foundations Guardianship
- Irrevocable Trusts
- Family Office Group Relationships
- Charitable Remainder Trusts
- Custodial Relationships
- Charitable Lead Trusts
- Agency Relationships
- Special Needs Trusts
*LPL Financial Representatives offer access to trust services through The Private Trust Company N.A., an affiliate of LPL Financial.
Tax and legal services are not offered by LPL Financial or Price Financial Group.