Divorce Financial Planning
Whether you are contemplating a separation or divorce, or are in the midst of negotiating a settlement, divorce financial planning can be critical to helping to ensure these and other important considerations are adequately addressed, including your:
- Standard of living
- Retirement planning
- Lifestyle goals
- Risk management/Insurance
- Income sources
- Estate planning
- Investment management
- College planning
At Price Financial Group, we take the time to get to know you and understand your circumstances and goals.
- Our approach to divorce financial planning leverages our comprehensive planning process which adheres to the high standards and guidelines outlined by the CFP Board of Standards, Inc. Code of Ethics.
- We begin by conducting an in-depth lifestyle and cash flow analysis, including a thorough review of your investment portfolio.
- We help you organize your finances to obtain a clear picture of where you are today.
Detailed Scenario Planning
Using industry-leading financial planning software, technology and tools, we help you plan for multiple settlement scenarios. Scenario planning can help provide the critical information you need before you enter an agreement with your spouse, including:
- Identifying the sources of income that will support your lifestyle now and in retirement.
- Prioritizing financial and lifestyle goals and desires.
- How long your income may last.
- How changing economic and market conditions may impact your settlement over time.
- The tax consequences of different settlement options.
We develop financial strategies with you – not simply for you. Our collaborative approach differentiates us from many financial advisors as we work with you to develop strategies that are a true reflection your priorities, goals and values.
We provide the unbiased advice and guidance you seek on an ongoing basis as you pursue important goals for retirement, educating your children, managing your insurance needs and other important aspects of your life and finances.
LPL Financial and Price Financial Group do not provide legal advice. Your Price Financial Group Advisor can provide you with a referral to one of our outside legal professional we collaborate with for the benefit of our clients, or we can work with your attorney(s) to help coordinate the advice you receive as we develop your financial plan.